Return mail and donation payments were processed manually for many years. This incurred intense labour, was very slow and needed higher accountability and compliance. The customer wanted to pursue an advanced workflow solution to process donations. We set out to provide the fundraiser with a single-supplier streamlined scan and capture system.
- We suggested that the fundraiser outsource its data capture and payment processing service to Smartcomm.
- Smartcomm was able to recommend process improvements to reduce time and costs for data capture and transmission.
- We scan each mail item that is returned with sensitive data using world-recognised character recognition scanning software.
- Smartcomm collates this data using automation and sends it back to the client via secure File Transfer Protocol every week.
- Smartcomm’s fully-monitored secure environment provides a single-supplier scan and capture system. This enhances Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard protocol compliance and further improves protection from data breaches and theft.
- The character recognition software offers a safe, accurate and reliable scanning solution. It handles everything from document capture and recognition to complex data extraction and process automation.
- Change of address data is flagged against original files to ensure accuracy. This provides significant cost savings.
- Using Smartcomm’s inbound mail handling solution has freed up two full-time employees to work across the foundation.
- The fundraiser no longer needs to lease expensive mail processing equipment.
Like to streamline your payment processing and protect your customer data? Smartcomm can help.
This institution offers insurance products and services. Loyalty retention underpins its success. When your customers feel appreciated, they will remain loyal to your business.
Smartcomm's founder Rod talks about our biggest-ever investment, a five-million-dollar purpose-built smart factory.
Smartcomm has come a long way since a tin shed in Stafford. Today, Smartcomm operates out of a $5 million purpose-built facility, over 2250 square metres, with a storage capacity of 1200-pallets and 38 staff.
Watch Glen Noyce, our general manager, share our service offering.