Boosting policy renewals and engaging customers using direct marketing was the creative brief that Smartcomm received. This customer sends millions of statements and renewal letters each year but it needed a partner that offered niche solutions to deliver their highly innovative direct marketing campaigns
When your customers feel appreciated, they will remain loyal to your business. This institution has several renewal campaigns each year. These needed personalised mail and gift cards sent to returning customers. Smartcomm could offer an outside-the-box direct mail solution to incentivise customer loyalty.
- We provide a premium direct mail service to enhance the institutions customer engagement and reward loyalty.
- Smartcomm works with agencies and product owners throughout each campaign.
- Our niche workflow logic delivers a premium direct marketing solution that stands out as it rewards customers for loyalty.
- We scan each undeliverable mail item that is returned. This enables the institution to clean its database and pursue customers who may have changed address.
- Smartcomm collates this data using automation and sends it back to the institution via secure File Transfer Protocol.
- We’ve established a trusted process with the institution to talk to their customers via direct mail.
- Our niche solutions enabled us to deliver letter and gift card fulfilment campaigns for multiple brands campaign on campaign.
- Number of product campaigns are growing year on year via direct mail.
- Renewal retention rates improved dramatically.
- The business can easily engage Smartcomm for support when it establishes new campaigns.
Looking to increase your loyalty retention rates? Smartcomm can help.
Smartcomm's founder Rod talks about our biggest-ever investment, a five-million-dollar purpose-built smart factory.
Smartcomm has come a long way since a tin shed in Stafford. Today, Smartcomm operates out of a $5 million purpose-built facility, over 2250 square metres, with a storage capacity of 1200-pallets and 38 staff.
Watch Glen Noyce, our general manager, share our service offering.
Glen Noyce, our General Manager, shares his thoughts on how to capture attention through engaging multichannel, personalised conversations.