- Storage needs expanded massively at the start of the pandemic. The provider did not have space to store COVID-19 stock and personal protective equipment.
- Stock needed to be warehoused in a temperature-controlled environment.
- The provider needed an online warehouse inventory management and distribution solution that could support multiple users, large volumes of stock and which had full reporting capabilities.
- The supply chain needed to be agile, secure and responsive. Speed to market was critical to ensuring supply chain stability.
- Inventory and orders needed to be fully trackable.
We proposed our stock management portal, Smartflo, to the customer. This solution delivered real-time access to the COVID-19 stock. Multiple employees are now able to order on demand through Smartflo. Smartcomm can:
- pick and pack with speed
- despatch stock with accuracy and accountability to multiple locations
- monitor track and trace through Smartflo
- offer more storage if needed at our temperature-controlled 100-bay warehouse.
- Rolling stock forecasting enables the provider to manage its COVID-19 stock supply chain effectively.
- Inventory management is automated.
- The provider can self-service stock orders and request delivery to multiple locations through Smartflo.
- Order tracking is integrated with local courier GPS tracking.
- Climate-controlled storage ensures the integrity of COVID-19 stock.
- COVID-19 stock can be delivered within 24 hours.
Like real-time access to your stock in storage? Smartcomm can help.
This institution offers insurance products and services. Loyalty retention underpins its success. When your customers feel appreciated, they will remain loyal to your business.
Smartcomm's founder Rod talks about our biggest-ever investment, a five-million-dollar purpose-built smart factory.
Smartcomm has come a long way since a tin shed in Stafford. Today, Smartcomm operates out of a $5 million purpose-built facility, over 2250 square metres, with a storage capacity of 1200-pallets and 38 staff.
Watch Glen Noyce, our general manager, share our service offering.