- Storage needs expanded massively at the start of the pandemic. The provider did not have space to store COVID-19 stock and personal protective equipment.
- Stock needed to be warehoused in a temperature-controlled environment.
- The provider needed an online warehouse inventory management and distribution solution that could support multiple users, large volumes of stock and which had full reporting capabilities.
- The supply chain needed to be agile, secure and responsive. Speed to market was critical to ensuring supply chain stability.
- Inventory and orders needed to be fully trackable.
We proposed our stock management portal, Smartflo, to the customer. This solution delivered real-time access to the COVID-19 stock. Multiple employees are now able to order on demand through Smartflo. Smartcomm can:
- pick and pack with speed
- despatch stock with accuracy and accountability to multiple locations
- monitor track and trace through Smartflo
- offer more storage if needed at our temperature-controlled 100-bay warehouse.
- Rolling stock forecasting enables the provider to manage its COVID-19 stock supply chain effectively.
- Inventory management is automated.
- The provider can self-service stock orders and request delivery to multiple locations through Smartflo.
- Order tracking is integrated with local courier GPS tracking.
- Climate-controlled storage ensures the integrity of COVID-19 stock.
- COVID-19 stock can be delivered within 24 hours.
Like real-time access to your stock in storage? Smartcomm can help.